This building table is an ideal item for STEM areas as it encourages creativity, problem solving, persistence, and helps teach planning skills. It features one 20” x 20” traditional brick compatible base plate. This plate is permanently mounted to a tan laminate tabletop that is wrapped with black TRUEdge. The adjustable black legs make it easy to raise and lower the table from 24”H to 31” high depending on your children’s needs. The tabletop is large enough to accommodate multiple children at one time, but small enough to fit in an activity area. Plus, we’ve designed the table so you can easily add a 6398JC Store-It Rail Kit and Cubbie-Tray for brick storage. Lego or Duplo are trademarks of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this product.
FeaturesKYDZSafe edges. KYDZStrong construction. TRUEdge. CARB II & CPSIA compliant. Commitment to Care.
General Care and Maintenance
Visit our General Care and Maintenance page to see cleaning recommendations.
- SKU: 5718JCA.
- Dimensions: 24"W x 24"D x 24-31"H.
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- Number of Boxes: 2.
- Assembly: Minimal Assembly Required.
- Country of Manufacture: Made in United States.
- Warranty Length: 5 Years.
Shipping & Returns
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your product is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail.
- Note that the shipping fee for most furniture items is estimated during the checkout and varies depending on your ZIP code. If additional payment for shipping is required, we will get in touch for your approval before you are charged.
Shipping and Delivery
If the product(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The typical delivery timeframe is between 5 to 7 business days. Certain products are custom built, require longer manufacturing time, and therefore are delivered between 12 to 20 business days. However, you may receive your product(s) much earlier. All orders are shipped with a tracking number so you can track it every step of the way!
Upon arrival of your order, it needs to be inspected for shortages and damage in transit. If following the inspection, you notice that the package arrived damaged, you have the right:
- To refuse it and ask the driver to send the package back to us.
- Not to sign anything to acknowledge receipt.
- Contact our customer services at returns@ShoppeForKids.com within 3 business days to initiate the resolution process.
If you receive a damaged or defective product, simply reach out to us at returns@ShoppeForKids.com with your refund claim and one of our team members will help you with your return, replacement, or refund.
Most of the products that are new with the retail packaging never opened, can be returned to ShoppeForKids within 30 days regardless of the individual return policy. If your product is defective or damaged, you can send it back to us for a refund or product exchange within 30 days of receiving it. Please note, there is no reimbursement for return shipping unless the product you received is defective or damaged.
To be eligible for a return, the following conditions must be met:
- Your product must be unused, unassembled and in the same condition you received it.
- It must also be in the factory sealed packaging with all tags and materials.
- To complete your return, a receipt or proof of purchase must be provided.
- The product you received is defective or damaged. We do not accept refunds if you change your mind.
- Sale products are not eligible for refunds. If a product is discounted, it cannot be refunded.
- All returned products are subject to a 30% restocking fee unless the matter involves a warranty issue – e.g. defect in material or workmanship.
- Shipping cost for any approved return is the responsibility of the customer.
NOTE: Used and assembled items can not be returned.
Additional non-returnable products:
- Any product not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any product that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received, we will inspect it to ensure that it abides by our Shipping & Returns policy and will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. This process can take up to 4 weeks after we receive your return.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- Check your bank account if you haven’t received a refund yet.
- Contact your credit card company as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you have done all of the above and still do not see your refund, please contact us at refunds@ShoppeForKids.com
Sale products (if applicable)
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately sale products cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace products if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same product, send us an email at exchanges@ShoppeForKids.com and send your product to the address provided to you.
If the product was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the product wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should ship it to the address provided to you.
ShoppeForKids will only pay for return shipping if the product is defective or unopened. The product must be within its ShoppeForKids return policy.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping a product over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned product.
Price Match Guarantee
Products purchased in our store at www.ShoppeForKids.com are eligible for a 100% Price Match Guarantee, if the following criteria is met:
- If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same product you have ordered within two months of your purchase date.
- If you find another online retailer that offers a lower price than us within one month of your purchase date and the product is in stock on the competitor’s website.
- The competitor must be an Authorized Online Retailer of the product you are inquiring about.
- The competitor must be an online retailer without a physical location.
- The competitor’s online store cannot be an auction website (e.g., eBay, etc.) or a discounter.
- The Price Match Guarantee only includes the product base price and the shipping charges and excludes the sales tax.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, items sold by Whitney Brothers® vendor, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale the Sunday before Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving.
For more information, please contact us at sales@ShoppeForKids.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.