As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your product is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail.
Shipping and Delivery
If the product(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The typical delivery timeframe is between 5 to 7 business days. Certain products are custom built, require longer manufacturing time, and therefore are delivered between 12 to 20 business days. However, you may receive your product(s) much earlier. All orders are shipped with a tracking number so you can track it every step of the way!
If you receive a damaged or defective product, simply reach out to us at returns@ShoppeForKids.com with your refund claim and one of our team members will help you with your return, replacement, or refund.
Most of the products that are new with the retail packaging never opened, can be returned to ShoppeForKids within 30 days regardless of the individual return policy. If your product is defective or damaged, you can send it back to us for a refund or product exchange within 30 days of receiving it. Please note, there is no reimbursement for return shipping unless the product you received is defective or damaged.
To be eligible for a return, the following conditions must be met:
- Your product must be unused, unassembled and in the same condition you received it.
- It must also be in the factory sealed packaging with all tags and materials.
- To complete your return, a receipt or proof of purchase must be provided.
- The product you received is defective or damaged. We do not accept refunds if you change your mind.
- Sale products are not eligible for refunds. If a product is discounted, it cannot be refunded.
- All returned products are subject to a 20% restock fee unless the matter involves a warranty issue – e.g. defect in material or workmanship.
- Shipping cost for any approved return is the responsibility of the customer.
NOTE: Used and assembled items can not be returned.
Additional non-returnable products:
- Any product not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any product that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received, we will inspect it to ensure that it abides by our Shipping & Returns policy and will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. This process can take up to 4 weeks after we receive your return.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- Check your bank account if you haven’t received a refund yet.
- Contact your credit card company as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you have done all of the above and still do not see your refund, please contact us at refunds@ShoppeForKids.com
Sale products (if applicable)
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately sale products cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace products if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same product, send us an email at exchanges@ShoppeForKids.com and send your product to the address provided to you.
If the product was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the product wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should ship it to the address provided to you.
ShoppeForKids will only pay for return shipping if the product is defective or unopened. The product must be within its ShoppeForKids return policy.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping a product over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned product.